James & Sons Tobacconists is hosting a cigar event Friday, August 11th from 6:00 pm to close featuring special deals on United Cigars’ Bandolero, Byron and Fleur de La Reine brands. Special deals are also available for the popular Cigar Dog® apparel.
Bandolero cigars are impeccably made with a consistent draw and even burn. They are spicy medium- to full-bodied smokes that deliver notes of cedar, leather, and citrus. The origin of the tobaccos used for Bandolero cigars are a tightly-held secret.
Byron cigars receive rave reviews for their complexity and quality from the best online cigar blogs, commonly scoring the mid to high 90s. After being rolled, Byron cigars are aged in for one year before being packaged, allowing them to become smoother and more complex.
Fleur de La Reine cigars are rich and bold. The blend consists of Honduran and Nicaraguan filler tobaccos surrounded by a Dominican binder. Fleur de La Reine is available in a natural Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper and a dark U.S.A. Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro.
- Free Jet Line torch lighter ($20 value) with 5-packs
- Save 15% on boxes of cigars
- $25 store gift certificate on boxes of cigars at regular price
Cigar Dog® Apparel
- Save $10 when buying two Cigar Dog® t-shirts
- Free torch lighter on two Cigar Dog® t-shirts at regular price ($25 each)
Exclusively for Black Diamond Cigar Club Members
- Save 30% on boxes of event cigars
- Double reward points on boxes of event cigars at regular price
Other Upcoming Events (360 Broadway location)
- Oliva (Friday, August 18)
- Kristoff (Friday, August 25)
- Nat Sherman (Friday, September 1)